Wednesday, September 20, 2006


I haven't known Kat for that long, but in the time I have, I've laughed a hell of a lot. I think that I have yet to see a day where that famous smile isn't adourning her face! It was definitely a curse when sitting in Pizza Hut and trying to not let Catherine know that we had told them it was her birthday!

We never laughed as much when we were drunk than at the first rugby club party. Yes, that was the one where we had to stop Nic from throwing up in the barbeque! We could hardly stand ourselves let alone support Nic, for the fits of giggles that were controlling us!

I have to accuse you of being one of the main culprits for helping me waste study periods, but what would be the point in studies if not? The times on the library sofa on a Wednesday afternoon when we laughed so hard that we nearly all got chucked out of the library. The personal ads were made to be read in studies!

So as you turn 18 mate, I hope you have a great day- you deserve it! Don't let ANYONE wipe that smile off your face. As long as you're happy, we'll be happy for you.

No comments: